Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Spiritualist Village of Lily Dale, New York

In 1974 I moved from Hattiesburg, MS to Joelton,TN ( a bedroom community outside Nashville) into a haunted house! I spent 4 days and 3 nights there before fleeing with my husband and two sons. It was not a good experience but it left me knowing that physical death IS NOT THE END!

Since then I have been fascinated with all things paranormal................

A few years ago Hubby and I were visiting a local tourist attraction Windsor Ruins which is located between Natchez and Vicksburg. While there we both saw a full body apparition of a Union Soldier!

I want to introduce you to LILY DALE,NY.....Where No One Dies!




2 comments:

Vicki Lane said...

The DeVine sisters from UNDER THE SKIN were adopted as young women by a Lily Dale spiritualist. I had a whole sub story about their past but it didn't fir into the book, alas.

Arkansas Patti said...

Did you post about your haunted house experiences? If you did, can you leave a link, if not, how about it.