Thursday, February 12, 2009

" The Three Musketeers"...........

During the recent escapade of re-doing The Porch, the MANY books had to be carted in boxes to the garage. The resident Guards seem to have taken it upon themselves to guard Mom's prize possessions! I kid you not, this is not a staged picture!
L to R: TC, Jake, Sadie.
Sadie and Jake relax on the bed on
our back screened porch. Sadie seems to say; why are you always taking my picture?

And........Sadie in her favorite chair
giving me that "go to you know where" look of hers !
Spoiled they are.........Our very own
version of The Three Musketeers!





11 comments:

Katherine Roberts Aucoin said...

They are just too cute! What loyal babies you have!

Angelena said...

Aww how cute!!My dogs are my best friends.

Have you seen the previews for the 20/20 special airing tomorrow night on ABC about Appalachian children? Hmm proves to be interesting I posted my thoughts about it on my blog today.

Susan said...

Simply adorable. You sound like such a good Mom Carol. I can't wait to see photos of your new library how great is that to have one organized space for all your books ... a book lover's dream. Thanks for stopping by Black Street. xo S & les Gang

Kay Dennison said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Sweetie said...

Your babies are just precious. I wish I could have gone shopping with you. I am ready for a good shopping trip!
Hugs,
Sweetie

Reader Wil said...

Animals are so funny, aren't they?!
Have a great SWF!

The Prodigal Tourist said...

Great shot--maybe you can give them the boxes when you're all done with them? Bet they'd love that!

Renie Burghardt said...

Too cute, Carol! I love them.

Hugs,

Renie

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Carol, we were there shopping with Eddie on the same day, I think. She is a neat lady.

Carol Murdock said...

Thanks to all of you for visiting and commenting on my little darlin's. We are just crazy about these three!There is never a dull moment with them I assure you!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love how they are guarding your books-to sweet.

Neat blog you have here-we have much in common-I too grew up in a house full of traditional music and I don't think I could live without books!!