Thursday, February 5, 2009

DSL Trouble = A New Read !

I have been for the last two days experiencing DSL trouble! It stays down more than up! The tech was here for hours yesterday but the problem got worse...the phone is messed up too now! So NO post till this thing gets figured out! I've already lost one in the middle of it!
However.......I started a new book from the TBR stack ! I was aghast as they all screamed.....pick me, pick me ! I was feeling like I needed something from the
"DARK SIDE". You know, bad mood, NO DSL ! So I picked a dark side mystery I'd gotten as a Christmas gift,Penumbra by Carolyn Haines. This book is soooooo good! I sure hope she donates it as a giveaway! So since I'm UP for the moment( DSL) I better post this before I hear GOODBYE and all is lost ! If I'm not leaving comments for you......you now know why !

6 comments:

Peggy said...

We'll keep our fingers crossed for you, Carol! Enjoy your book! :-)

Carol Murdock said...

Tech is Back!He's stumped....trying something else!
Hope it works!

Katherine Roberts Aucoin said...

I know how frustrated you are. I'll keep checking back to see how you're making out with your DSL.

Cynthia Pittmann said...

I know what you mean, Carol. The computer I normally use is down...then I had to confront my laptop again. (We haven´t yet made friends.) But through an uneasy peace treaty, we have started to make friends. Now when I use my flash drive at work, the computer keeps telling me it has a worm. (viral type!) I´m a bit discusted! I hope your DSL gets back on track, soon.

Anonymous said...

Oh, talk about aggravating. The downside of technology.
Hope it's all fixed quickly for you to join the blog world again and in the meantime, enjoy that great book.
Terri
http://www.islandwriter.net

david mcmahon said...

Hope it all works out soon, Carol.