When I was notified by my blogger friends
Denis and Frances @ England Rents, Rants & Raves
that they had given me this award, I was just speechless!
Thank you ! I am SO honored and pleased!
This award recognizes the following attributes:
1) The Blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervades amongst
different cultures and beliefs. ( I Try To )
2) The Blog contents inspire; strives to encourage and offers solutions. ( I Hope It Does )
3) There is a clear purpose at the Blog; one that fosters a better understanding on Social, Political, Economic, the Arts, Culture, Sciences and Beliefs. ( The Economic may be a problem considering all that shopping I did with "the girl" however I did save alot of money)
4)The Blog is refreshing and creative( I Do Hope This Is True)
5) The Blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking ( I consider myself to be very positive and I never meet a stranger, I hope that shows)
The Bloggers who receive this award will need to perform the following steps:
1) Create a post with a mention and link to the blogger who presented the Noblesse Oblige Award to you.
2) The award conditions must be displayed in the post.
3) Write a short article about what your blog has thus far achieved preferably citing one or more older post to support:
4) The blogger must present the Noblesse Oblige Award to blogs in concurrence with the award conditions.
5) The blogger must display the award at any location on their blog.
I hope my blog which is dedicated to the writers, artist, gardeners, cooks and all bloggers who follow their passion, shows how much I celebrate the creative spirit in people. I hope I have been able to express my own passion for the written word, history , nature and all things Southern! I hope that all my followers, commenter's and the blogs I follow and comment on know how much they have added to my life and how much I appreciate them and their blogs!
I chose the following 5 blogs to pass this award to because I have been following them from the start of my blogging and a couple even before I started my own blog. I read them daily and KNOW they DO fit all the above criteria for this award:
1 ) Cynthia @ Oasis Writing Link: http://oasiswritinglink.blogspot.com/
Finally, I get to honor Cynthia who always thinks of me when passing her many awards out! She is a wonderful friend, talented writer and teacher who blogs from Puerto Rico !
2) Vicki @ Vicki Lane Mysteries : http://vickilanemysteries.blogspot.com/
I consider Vicki my dear friend! She is the very first blog I ever read and she inspired me to start my own blog. She is a fantastic author, teacher, gardener, quilter and good ole Appalachian Mountain woman!
3) Willow @ Willow Manor: http://willowmanor.blogspot.com/
I started following Willow also before I started my own blog. Everyone follows Madame Willow!Her blog covers all subjects, she is a wonderful writer, recommends great movies and offers mouth watering recipes! She is my dear friend and fellow "ghost lover"!
4) Catherine @ A Thousand Clapping Hands: http://athousandclappinghands.blogspot.com/
What a beautiful blog she has! I dream of attending a Dinner Party at Catherine's home! A talented writer, creative spirit I love following!
5) Kat @ Poetikat's Invisible Keepsake's : http://hyggedigter.blogspot.com/
I stated following my sweet friend Kat from Willow's blog. I love her poetry, wit and fantastic imagination! Her blog is a delight!
Congratulations to you all and keep up the Fantastic work!! I love you all!
PASS IT ON LADIES !!!